Friday, February 11, 2011

Spicy Mustard Salmon


I love salmon, but it's rare that I get to cook it because Mom greatly dislikes fish and we generally eat our meals together.  However, she doesn't eat lunch, so when I'm not substituting (like today), I try to prepare fish for lunch.  This is a great Asian-ish recipe that includes soy sauce, garlic, and spicy mustard.  Really, how could that combination of ingredients taste bad?  I hope you enjoy it!

Ingredients:

2 3-4 oz. salmon fillets
1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 garlic cloves, finely diced
2 teaspoons olive oil
A few drops of sesame oil
Dash of sriracha sauce

Combine all the ingredients for the sauce.  Spread over the top and bottom of the salmon fillets and cook in a 400-degree oven for 10-12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment